This program is directed to those people that don't have a lot of interest in intruding on the film industry. Most of them choose this profession in order to work "among wings", so this program offers a wide variety of occupations related with professional video and audio production it means that is focused in the essential technical training as well as production and areas such as programming and transmission television, cable as well as corporate or commercial video.
- It offers students a technical, theoretical, creative and ethical formation.
- Their teaching makes the students to think critically.
- Their study plan offers students a formation in literature, philosophy, sociology and even communication and writing.
- The students attend to these schools to become in future editors, producers, reporters, writers, technicians and related media professionals, who can work in an independent way or in a team.
- The creative ability and technique of students is increased.
The requirements this program demands to students are:
- Time management abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Abilities of collective work.
- Knowledge in computation.
- Writing abilities.
- Ability to settle down and achieve the goals.