The tasks on this phase are the following:
- The movie is designed, planned, visualized and storyboarded with the support of illustrators and concept artists.
- The production manager elaborates the budget and the production schedule, the director assistant manages this schedule as well as the production logistics.
- The casting director hires the actors through a casting, however the main actors are chosen many times being based on his reputation.
- The location manager is responsible for topics related with filming places, they could be inside the study or outdoors.
- The sound designer makes sound for the movie and the composer makes the music.
- The choreographer makes and coordinates the movements for the movie as well as the dance.